Around The Home
Use libby chan in all the same places you would normally use your kitchen cleaner, your bathroom cleaner, your multi-surface cleaner, your floor cleaner, your glass cleaner, your bleach and even your chemically loaded air fresheners! You don't need any of these separate products in your home. Keep a spray bottle in your bathroom/s and one in your kitchen so that they are to hand for all cleaning needs.
just a few of the uses for libby chan in your home...
- glass surfaces & mirror cleaning: spray with libby chan, leave for 2mins then wipe. can be used safely on tv screens, computer monitors and the like.
- window cleaning: pour half a cup of libby chan into a bowl of warm water and clean. rinse with clean water and dry.
- dining table: after eating, spray with libby chan, leave for a few minutes, wipe off then finish with a light spray.
- door & cupboard handles: these are havens for bad bacteria, spray door knobs & handles with libby chan, wipe, respray and leave. repeat at least once a week.
- telephones & remote controls: spray some kitchen paper with libby chan and wipe these items thoroughly, repeat at least once a week not forgetting your mobile and tablet!
- use libby chan to clean and deodorise your washing machine. spray the softener drawer and inside the drum after each wash.
- when drying clothes inside the home spray libby chan to prevent damp washing odours.
- rugs & carpets: spray on, brush in and leave for 30mins, clean with a wet vacuum cleaner.
- if you have smelly pets then check out libby's smelly pet tonic! this is a super-enhanced odour eating version of libby chan.
EXPERIMENT, EXPERIMENT, EXPERIMENT. You will find that uses for libby chan are diverse. We even combine libby chan with soapflakes & bicarbonate of soda to wash all our clothes; no detergent, no conditioner or softener required! Let us know how you use libby chan and we will add any unusual or surprising ones.
check out the two vids from libby chan users below...
Mandy explains how she uses it as an air freshener, tea towel deodorizer and even a patio cleaner(!) and Bridget talks about her sparkling mirrors.